Thursday, August 12, 2010

6th Grade Wish List

I have been asked from time to time if I had a wish list of "things" I wanted for the classroom. So...this year I came up with a list of "things" we could use. I know some of them may seem a bit out of the ordinary.

1) 25 flying disks (aka - frisbees)
2) 20 Foam Pool Noodles (With or without the hole in the middle)
3) 3 Colored Nylon Ropes (100'/150' - Menards - $7.99)
4) 3 Tubular Webbing (50'+ each)
5) 3 Blue/Green/Brown Plastic Tarps (8' x 12' or so)

If you can help with any of the items, I would greatly appreciate it!

Update!
I have been contacted by a couple of parents concerning the wish list. I am told that #2-Foam Pool Noodles, are no longer needed, and #3-3 of the 6 Colored Ropes have been donated. Thank you to those individuals who have donated those items.

Please let me know if YOU will be donating any of the items so I can cross them off the list.
Thank you all, and God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment